Information about Georgia visa extraction
From the conditions of the extraction Georgia visa Or the entry visa to Georgia, and according to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Georgia, which announced the launch of the electronic portal to extract Georgia visa Electronic visa, which allows visitors to obtain a short-term entry visa to Georgia with minimal effort.
With this development in obtaining an electronic Georgia visa for the foreign traveler, the possibility of obtaining a short-term visa without the need to visit the Georgian embassy or the consular office, by following three simple steps, namely: Firstly, fill in the required information on the website, secondly, pay online, and thirdly print the visa e .
Georgia Visa Extract
As for Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries, they do not need to apply for a Georgia visa, but there are some Arab countries that require them to apply for a Georgia visa in advance, and this can be confirmed through the ministry's website link to extract the following electronic Georgia visa:
This is the list of countries exempt from the Georgian visa
|Country||The maximum period of stay without a visa|
|Antigua and Barbuda||One year|
|البوسنة والهرسك||One year|
|The satellite states of Britain, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man||One year|
|British overseas territories - Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Turks and Caicos Islands and Gibraltar||One year|
|Commonwealth of Australia||One year|
|Dominican Republic||One year|
|Commonwealth of the Bahamas||One year|
|Czech Republic||One year|
|The Federal Republic of Germany||One year|
|Federal Republic of Brazil||One year|
|French Republic||One year|
|Territories of the French Republic||One year|
|The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg||One year|
|The Republic of Greece||One year|
|Holy See||One year|
|Irish Republic||One year|
|Kingdom of Belgium||One year|
|Kingdom of Land Denmark||One year|
|Kingdom of the Netherlands lands||One year|
|Kingdom of Norway||One year|
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||One year|
|Kingdom of Spain||One year|
|Kingdom of Sweden||One year|
|Kingdom of Thailand||One year|
|Kingdom of the Netherlands||One year|
|Kyrgyz Republic||One year|
|Lebanon Republic||One year|
|the black Mountain||One year|
|State of Brunei||One year|
|New Zealand||One year|
|Eastern Republic of Uruguay||90 day|
|Republic of Portugal||One year|
|The Principality of Liechtenstein||One year|
|Principality of Andorra||One year|
|Principality of Monaco||One year|
|The Republic of Korea||One year|
|Republic of Albania||One year|
|Republic of Armenia||One year|
|The Republic of Austria||One year|
|The Republic of Azerbaijan||One year|
|Republic of Belarus||One year|
|Republic of Botswana||One year|
|Republic of Bulgaria||One year|
|Republic of Colombia||One year|
|Republic of Costa Rica||One year|
|Republic of Croatia||One year|
|Republic of Cyprus||One year|
|Republic of Chile||90 day|
|Republic of Ecuador||One year|
|Republic of El Salvador||One year|
|The Republic of Estonia||One year|
|Republic of Finland||One year|
|Republic of Honduras||One year|
|Republic of Kazakhstan||One year|
|Republic of Latvia||One year|
|Republic of Lithuania||One year|
|Republic of Malta||One year|
|Republic of Mauritius||One year|
|Republic of Moldova||One year|
|Republic of Panama||One year|
|Republic of Poland||One year|
|Republic of Romania||One year|
|Republic of San Marino||One year|
|Republic of Serbia||One year|
|Republic of Seychelles||One year|
|Republic of Singapore||One year|
|Republic of Slovenia||One year|
|Republic of South Africa||One year|
|Tajikistan, Republic of||One year|
|Republic of Uzbekistan||One year|
|Russian Federation||One year|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||One year|
|Slovak Republic||One year|
|Sultanate of Oman||One year|
|Swiss Confederation||One year|
|الإمارات العربية المتحدة||One year|
|United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland||One year|
|United States of America||One year|
Conditions for obtaining an electronic visa
- All you need is an internet connection.
- A credit or debit card allows money to be transferred electronically from your bank to the transferor's bank.
- Scanned copies of your documents and official papers.
- You should be able to present all required documents at the borders of the Georgian state.
- You can apply for an electronic visa only in the event that you do not reside in the territory of Georgia.
- Choose your country of citizenship according to your travel document / passport.
- Note that the validity of the travel document / passport should extend at least three months after the validity of the Georgian visa application.
- Those who do not have a nationality must choose the country according to the travel document.
- In the case of dual citizenship, the country must be chosen according to the travel document / passport that will be used to travel to Georgia.
- Note that you are eligible for a visa unless you possess one of the travel documents / passports mentioned in the appropriate section.
- The electronic visa should be used for short stay visits only (less than 90 days).
- The executive authorities at the borders from Georgia will check all the data and information about you that you have provided to obtain an electronic Georgia visa, and if the information provided is proven incorrect, the electronic visa that you received via e-mail will be canceled. It will become unfit for use, and accordingly your request to enter the Georgian territory will be rejected.
- Foreign employees from diplomatic missions obtain a visa for their first entry into Georgia, and it remains valid during their time in Georgia.
- Georgia Border Police give cases specified by international legislation a visa permit period of more than 90 days at a cost of 50 lari, and a visa for 360 days at a cost of 100 lari.
- A visitor in Georgia can obtain a permanent or temporary residence visa if permanent residence is not available from international treaties in Georgia.
- A foreign tourist who intends to reside in Georgia does not need an entry visa to Georgia, provided that a person holds the nationality of one of these countries: the United States of America, the Republic of Lithuania, the Swiss Confederation, Germany, the Federal Republic of Korea, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Denmark , Norway, Sweden, Spain, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Romania, Estonia and European Latvia, and the period of stay in Georgia does not exceed 350 days.
- Arab or Gulf tourists coming from those countries: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. For those who have temporary residence who do not need a visa to enter and stay in Georgia, provided that the stay does not exceed 360 days.
- Those with Russian citizenship or citizens of Russia do not need a visa to reside in Georgia, provided that their stay does not exceed 90 days.
- Citizens of European Union member states can enter Georgia only with an ID card. As for tourists and citizens who permanently enter the United States, or European Union countries and “Schengen” countries, they can enter and stay in Georgia without a visa for a period of 90 days within the validity period of the visa.
- Those who possess travel documents and powers from the UN organization can enter and stay in Georgia for a period of 90 days.
- Whoever possesses an ordinary visa and stays in Georgian territory for a period longer than the period recorded in the permit or visa, shall appear before Civil Registry Agency To receive temporary or permanent residency before the visa date expires.
- A tourist who wishes to stay in Georgia can go to any of the regional offices of the Civil Registry Agency, and upon obtaining all the necessary official documents, they obtain a visa.
- The regional offices of the agency provide a regular visa that is valid for a period of 360 days, and another visa that is valid for a stay of 90 days.
- An Arab tourist who wants to visit Georgia for the purpose of studying there must obtain an entry visa as a student.
- Syrians and Iraqis are not entitled to enter Georgia unless they have a place of residence in one of the Gulf states.